2013 SEASON REGISTRATION
2013 Player Registration is now Open
on a Space Available Basis
Steps to Register:
If you have any questions, please send an email to: email@example.com
Please review the Registration Overview below.
Click on the link at the bottom of the page to
start the registration process.
Coach/Volunteer Registration for 2013 is
PLAYER REGISTRATION PERIOD
On time Registration: December 01 - January 15
*A Late Fee of $20 will be assessed to any registration after January 15th
(except Juniors and Seniors Baseball). Late registrations are subject to space availability and will lose priority for team
placement. Please be prompt in getting your registration(s) done.
2013 REGISTRATION FEES - BASEBALL (Boys & Girls)
If you are interested in requesting a scholarship this year, please contact the Treasuer at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR TO REGISTERING your child. Please indicate the amount of scholarship you need when you make contact. NCLL
is committed to providing an opportunity for every child to play baseball/softball.
Tee Ball (Ages 5-6): $115 *
Girls can select a preference to be placed on an "all girls team" that will play within NCLL's T-Ball Division
* If you live outside of NCLL
Boundaries, and your neighborhood league does not have a tee ball program, please register for the
Tee Ball Waitlist and we will place kids on a space available basis.
78'ers (Ages 7-8): $115
89'ers (Ages 8-9): $115
Minors (Ages 10-11): $150
Majors (Ages 11-12): $150
Junior League (Ages 13-14): $175
Senior League (Ages 15-16): $175
Big League (Ages 17-18): TBD by Division 8*
*All Big League Player names will be forwarded to Divison 8 for
placement on a team.
2013 REGISTRATION FEES - SOFTBALL (Girls)
78'ers (Ages 7-8): $115
Minors/Majors (Ages 9-12): $150
Juniors (Ages 13-14): $175
WHAT DIVISION ARE YOU REGISTERING FOR?
For a description of each division and exceptions to the ages listed above, please see the Division
You can ONLY register for the division that is assigned to your child's birthdate.
You will not be allowed to register for a division "up".
If you are thinking that you want your player to play in a division "up" from his/her age level:
"Play Up" Step 1: Note this as a Special Request during registration;
"Play Up" Step 2: Notify the appropriate Player Agent at email@example.com
"Play Up" Step 3: Understand that the league is taking the following into consideration:
- Can the player play safely and competently in the upper division;
- Feedback from previous coach;
- Composition of teams and number of players in division;
- Division parity.
The league will let you know if other information is needed or if you player needs to attend a player assessment session.
1. League Boundaries
North Central Little League is
in District 8 and encompasses parts of Wallingford, Greenlake, Fremont, Phinney Ridge, Greenwood, and Ballard. You must live within NCLL
boundaries to play for North Central Little League. League boundaries are 8th NW on the West; Ship Canal on the South; I-5 to 50th and 1st NE to N. 90th on
the East, and N. 90th on the North. Please see the district website for a map of the League Boundaries. If you do not live in the NCLL
league boundary, please register for the league in the boundary you live within. If your league does not offer a program for your child's age group (i.e. Tee Ball), you can sign up for the NCLL waitlist for that particular
program and we will place kids on a space available basis.
2. League Age:
- For Tee Ball, the player must be 5 years old by August 31, 2013.
- For Baseball, it is the age of player as of April 30, 2013. To help determine your player's league age and which division to register
for, please see the attached Baseball
Age Group Chart or visit the league age calculator.
- For Softball, it is the age of the player as of January 1, 2013. To help you determine your player's league age, please see the
attached Softball Age Group
Chart (go to page 2). or visit the league age
A copy of a Birth Certificate or other verification is required to complete the registration process. If you did not
submit a birth certificate last year, we need a copy of your child's Birth Certificate for to verify their birthdate. This can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org (scan or photo) or brought to the player assessments on February 10th (times TBA).
We recommend you black out all information except the name and birth date on the certificate before submitting.
3. Player Assessments: All 9-12 year olds must attend player assessment session(s) for
baseball divisions Minors and Majors. All 13-14 year olds must attend player assessment session(s) for Junior League. Please keep in mind that all kids make
a team. Player assessments assist coaches and the league to ensure kids are in the appropriate situation and to create parity within the
- Once your player enters the Minors level of play (usually at 10 years old) the player selection process is managed by the league in
order to create league parity and reduce politics. Your child will be "drafted" onto a team and family requests will no longer take
priority. Remember - Little League is a great place to make new friends
- If your child is League Age 10, 11, or 12 s/he is draft eligible for the Majors. ALL 12 year olds will play on a Majors team unless it
is determined there is a safety risk.
- If your child is League Age 9 and wants to play in the Minors instead of the 89'ers division, the player must tryout and be assessed
to ensure s/he has the appropriate skill set for that division level of play.
- If your child is League Age 13 or 14, they will attend the Junior League evaluation session. This
is separate from the Minors/Majors draft. You will be contacted about these sessions.
- Baseball assessments will take place in Feb/March. You will be notified of the dates, times and locations of the tryouts.
- Once registered and "drafted," players will be contacted by their coaches.
4. Volunteer Positions: North Central is run entirely by volunteers.
The league relies on parent and community involvement to be successful. Please consider volunteering for one of the club level or team
5. Volunteer Registration Required for all Managers/Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Parent Helpers, Umpires, and Board Members - anyone
who has regular contact with the players during games or practices - must complete the coach or volunteer registration online to provide
information for a background check. Just follow the registration link below and follow the instructions in the confirmation email for
submitting a scan or photo of your Driver's License to the League.
6. All Registrations will be done online:
- There will be no mail-in registrations as we want all of our league information is maintained in
our online database.
- Full payment or a scholarship coupon code is due at time of registration. Payment can be completed with a credit card (Visa,
Mastercard, or Discover Card) during the online registration process. WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING CHECKS THIS YEAR.
If a scholarship is needed, please contact the treasuer at email@example.com
PRIOR TO REGISTRATION with the amount requested. Once approved, the league will provide information to you to complete the registration process.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ONLINE REGISTRATION, PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org AND WE WILL HELP YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS. PLEASE REVIEW OUR REGISTRATION POLICIES.
Members_______ Parent Helpers